What is Channel Manager?
A channel manager allows property managers to update their property details across all channels from one centralized dashboard. Avoid wasting time switching back-and-forth between different OTA platforms.
Kigo Vacation Rental Channel Manager helps short-term rental managers increase brand exposure, maximize bookings and grow revenue
Kigo Channel Manager Benefits:
- Distribute your property data to online travel agencies (OTAs), sync your calendars, rates and availability with major OTAs
- Keep calendars updated and synchronized wherever they appear
- Keep rental rates competitive across portals
- Consolidate all bookings into one platform
- Maximize exposure and success on meaningful channels
- Add flexible pricing rules
- Fill the calendar gaps by automatically relaxing length-of-stay limits and adjust pricing to optimize occupancy
“I have found in Kigo and its new channel Manager a way to continue growing and expanding both my catalogue of properties and my territory, with all the comfort that this tool gives, I am grateful for the support of all the people behind it, a great team that is undoubtedly part of the success of LUX HOUSES EXPERIENCE.”
Anna Navarro de Pedro, LUX Houses Experience