Vacation Rentals by Owner
Channel Partner: Vrbo
Channel Manager Featured Partner: About Vrbo
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we’ve grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties around the world.
To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expand your global marketing reach
- With 15.9 million monthly unique visitors to Vrbo sites, you can be sure your properties are seen by travelers looking to book.
- Vrbo is part of Expedia Group and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 730 million monthly unique visits to Expedia Group sites each month.
- List your property with Vrbo, and you will also be featured on their global family of brands including Abritel, FeWo-direkt, Bookabatch, and Stayz.
Attract your ideal travelers
- Vrbo travelers stay 3x longer and spend 5x more than travelers on other Expedia Group brands.
- On average, 88% of travelers who book on Vrbo plan to travel with family, bringing an average of 4 adults and 1 child per trip.
- Despite the ongoing global pandemic, over 82% of surveyed Vrbo travelers said they have plans to travel in 2021.
Seamless integration with Kigo’s vacation rental software
- Use the Kigo Channel Manager to display your photos, content, prices and calendar updates on your Vrbo listing.
- Update your properties’ calendar on Vrbo in real time; as soon as you get a booking on your vacation rental website, the dates are marked as blocked on Vrbo.
- Get all your Vrbo inquiries sent directly to your Kigo account, streamline your vacation rental marketing with Kigo.