Boost Vacation Rental Bookings
Channel Partner: Airbnb
Channel Manager Featured Partner: About Airbnb
Based in San Francisco and born in 2008, Airbnb has become a community marketplace for unique travel experiences in more than 65,000 cities in 191 countries. As a trusted Kigo channel partner and one of the world’s most well-known travel brands, Airbnb offers almost 2 million listings for vacation rental properties around the globe and has helped over 60 million guests find a place to stay. And it offers this experience online or from a mobile phone or tablet.
Airbnb prides itself on its world-class customer service and a growing community of users, offering an easy way for vacation rental property owners to monetize extra space and show it to millions of people.
Safe and Secure Booking
- *$1,000,000 host guarantee.
- **$1,000,000 host insurance.
- As soon as the host confirms a booking, Airbnb will collect the payment in full. Airbnb releases the money to hosts once the booking becomes non-refundable.
- Trust and safety tools to ensure you are 100% comfortable with every booking.
- Verified guest identity for increased security and safety.
- Over 60 million total guests all-time.
- 24 hour support, available anywhere in the world.
- The opportunity to market your properties directly to business travelers.
- Nearly 2 million listings available .
No Listing Fee
- Just a 3-5% service fee when your booking is confirmed.
- Create listings in just 6 steps.
- Set custom prices for promotions.
- Guest and host messaging.
*Host guarantee is only available in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Cuba, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States are currently eligible. Airbnb is committed to implementing the Host Guarantee in other countries and are actively working to do so.
**The Host Protection Insurance program is currently available for hosts in: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, United Kingdom and United States.