The Kigo team is very excited to announce July's educational workshop for vacation rental managers. Register now to secure your place at the Kigo Vacation Rentals Workshop which will be hosted in Paris! Places are limited, but there are still some free tickets available for you to register your agency and discuss the biggest issues and innovations within the online travel industry today.
We’re bringing together some of the biggest names in online travel, so in addition to key members of the Kigo team there will be representatives from Homelidays, Cities Reference, RentXpress, Only Apartments, Holiday Lettings (from TripAdvisor) and many more to discuss the main topics at the heart of the industry.
Following the success of the first Kigo Vacation Rentals Workshop last month, we are pleased to announce the second; in Paris on June 26th. We’ll be meeting at InterContinental Paris, 64 Avenue Marceau, 75008 Paris, from 2pm and we really hope you can make it.
The tentative event schedule for the day will be:
- The event will open up with an overview from Kigo CEO Shawn Convery,
- Only Apartments opens the discussion on How to Maximise the Marketing Potential of Data and Analytics
- A brief showcase of the Kigo system.
- Networking break with refreshments for our guests to meet the portals and the Kigo team
- We will then break up into smaller groups to discuss key industry issues like SEO for vacation rentals agencies, how to maximize your email marketing and how to get the most out of analytics, and many more. Many key figures from the portals will be managing these workshops, including Guglielmo Parasporo (co-founder of Cities Reference) Ramon Glieneke (Commercial Director of Only Apartments) and many more. Once the workshops are complete, each group will then present their conclusions to the rest of the groups.
- This will be followed by a networking break for all the agencies and portals to meet face-to-face and make valuable new connections over a cocktail or two. It will be a really useful opportunity to meet new contacts and connections and give your views on the industry.
If you are interested in this great educational seminar, please join us at InterContinental Paris, Avenue Marceau at 2pm. We look forward to welcoming you there on June 26th. If you would like to register (which we highly recommend) for the event, please do so here. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.