In 2018, Kigo hosted its inaugural KigoWorld conference, which offered three action packed days of education, networking and entertainment. This year, the conference is returning and promises to be even better.
KigoWorld 2019 will be held from April 1st-3rd in Barcelona: one of the world’s most dynamic, beautiful and culturally rich cities.
In addition to the latest vacation rental tips, tools and techniques, you’ll hear all about Kigo Marketplace: Kigo's game-changing combination of property management software, channel management, state-of-the-art websites and a secure online payment solution. It’s an all-in-one, affordable solution for outperforming your competition and dominating your markets. You will also be the first to hear about new developments from Kigo and get a sneak peak into our road map for the future.
Enjoy informative sessions on an array of critical subjects, along with expert panels, invaluable networking opportunities and deep-dive demos.
Who should attend
KigoWorld is for owners and managers at every stage of development looking to take their businesses to the next level, including:
- New business owners and managers
- Established owners and managers looking to accelerate growth
- Owners and managers exploring alternative vacation rental management software
- Owners and managers seeking all-in-one, integrated software
- Owners and managers seeking secure and easy-to-use online payment options
An invitation to inspiration
Barcelona is not only one of the most beautiful cities in the world; it is also one of the richest in Europe due to enterprising entrepreneurs like you. KigoWorld (and Barcelona itself) will fire you up with ideas, innovation and inspiration!
Topics industry experts will address include:
- The one tool that is disrupting the vacation rental industry
- Adopting the most secure online payment processing technologies
- How to create exceptional guest experiences
- Working smarter with channel partners
- Overcoming your brand identity crisis
Free pre-conference training
This year, Kigo is offering free pre-conference training! You’ll learn all about using Kigo Marketplace to create the solid foundational best practices for:
- Creating an exceptional guest experience.
Training is only available with purchase of conference registration. Limited seating, available first-come, first-served. All training workshops take place prior to the conference on April 1, 2019. You will need to bring your own laptop but we’ll provide some light snacks.
Testimonials from KigoWorld 2018
Hear what last year's attendees have to say about the conference experience.
KigoWorld is the destination for vacation rental professionals at every stage of development looking to take their businesses to the next level. Register today!